Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ok, so I figured I would give this a shot so you better participate. This will only be up for a total of two entire days which means you better be swift. I made a variety of eight different Sloth Valentine Cards and each one is hand drawn. Even the inside of each card is unique. I left enough space so one can draw, stamp, or write a little poetry if you wish. Maybe you just would like to frame one and put it on your desk or hang in your bathroom. You can see buy them through ebay at the link below.


http://www.ebay.com/sch/zincink

2 Comments:

Anonymous Moody said...

Hellloooooo Zinc! I love that Sloth has come to life. It made me laugh out loud. And the Green Guy - LOL. I went to the Dailycuntpunch today and it was GONE! Noooooooooo! Anyways, I signed into Twitta and, voila, I ended up here. Good to see you're doing well.

Moody :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger zincink said...

Hey Moodles. Too bad they don't have a Faceborg group. Maybe one day they will have a DCP reunion haha! It is cool to see the Sloth come to life but find him better as a drawn character than animated. Yeah Green Guy is a new character. You can see most of Green Guy on Canvas. thanks for checking in :D

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home