Friday, August 18, 2006


On flickr today I decided to look up bird photos at random..which then gave me an idea to see baby vultures. I never knew they are white and poofy as babies..After my cute baby vulture search I decided to get more info about the medication (Diclofenac) I was given by the doctor for my pinched nerve in my back..ouch. It read this..

"It has been reported that veterinary Diclofenac use in India has caused a crash of the vulture population, with "major ecological consequences" and a sub-cultural Zoroastrian Parsi "sky burial" crisis. Diclofenac causes kidney failure in vultures that eat treated domestic animals."

photo by: garyb512000

1 Comments:

Anonymous dubai web design said...

It’s absolutely awesome article. Redspider dubai Web design company  is about to tell you that it helped me a lot to understand more. Thank you!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home