Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Coffee...I swear it has been making my heart beat ultra fast..the caffeine is taking control! Look at that coffee man in the cup taunt me! I checked out this little list of questions to see if I was a Coffee Addict..thing is..I only drink a small iced in the morning and it jumbles my nerves..I think it is time to stop.

  • Do you consume more than two cups of coffee? no
    Do you feel fatigued on and off during the day? depends on sleep pattern
    Do you suffer from frequent headaches? when i don't have coffee i get a wicked headache
    Do you have difficulty in going to sleep? not at all zzzzzzzzz..where am i ?
    Do you wake up in the morning feeling dead tired? YES
    Do you suffer from irregular or rapid heartbeats? recently yes..
    Do you often feel dizzy? no
    Do your hands tremor? yes a weee bit

If you have answered five to six of the questions with an 'yes' caffeine is part of your daily system,

photo by : http://flickr.com/photos/csb13/241499714/

2 Comments:

Blogger Isil said...

im a doctor, coffe is good for you.

5:40 PM  
Blogger zincink said...

your the coffee doctor?
what prescription do I need for this coffee?

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home