Monday, November 13, 2006

The horrible scope said to concentrate on my writing which can be pretty horrid..lets just say I didn't major in English...Hopefully this will keep you entertained for the time being..

I think I get sucked into the "Art Issue" magazine syndrome. This happened before with my past magazine experiences..I saw the shiny package of plastic and jumped at the chance to buy it..why? I do not know. Maybe because it was blue..and it had shiny plastic around it..I am a Sucker with a capital S. Curse you Vanity Fair...

My good deed of the month...year..
1. Purchased popcorn from the Boy Scouts.

Could this salad spray be used as a weapon? Would Italian dressing sting the eyes? I am guessing yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Isil said...

popcorn?

didnt they sell cookies??

Whats with the printed material? the net has waay more info and stuff, i guess being able to take it to different parts of the house helps.

11:45 PM  
Blogger zincink said...

girl scouts sell the cookies..

magazines travel well on a train.
laptops are an invitation for theft.

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home