Wednesday, December 21, 2005



I decided to check out Careerbuilder..its been years since I have updated the resume there..just for the simple fact that it had "0" clicks in 8 years was a reason to not use their service. So off I go and Ernst & Young are looking for people..ok! I decide to send the ol resume..what do you know! I have to cut and paste and select and select and create a password..then it wouldn't take my password..for whatever reason.. then select not only my county (which isn't listed) and then my town and zip do not match so that doesn't work either...then you want me to one by one by one add my experience..with all the leetle tiny details....now its 45 minutes of complete torture..its not working...I ditch. Sorry Ernst and Young..your nightmare of a site just SUCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home