Thursday, April 30, 2009

Throbbing Gristle
I saw Throbbing Gristle at the Brooklyn Masonic Temple the other night and even got a parking spot 10 steps away from the building. Score! I am not sure if there was air conditioning cause I was boiling like a lobster in a pot. I would def go there again for a show..and it took no time to drive there..

I happened to go to discogs and saw a ..GASP! banner ad! NJ.com is also a big time abuser of ads and that is why I do not use their site for the news. After my banner ad abuse, I went to engadget mobile and..MORE ads! A slew of them flashing and blinking and then scrolling down it was what one might call navigation HELL.


Yahoo, if you are doing one thing right..its Flickr. That tinypic is total garbage and the quality and navigation is lame and looks unprofessional. When I read Yahoo was having layoffs in the Flickr department it made me think twice. Should I be posting my photos here? Will this eventually lead to a crash and burn effect? Time will tell...and I am hoping for the best.


and for some funny news:
Laptop Burglar Caught After Owner Mocks Him Remotely




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home