Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I am at war with Pageflex..nevermind trying to use a specific font..sometimes the dash or bullets might not work properly and you will get a huge box instead...If it is a customized font..add more nightmares..I haven't found much information on Pageflex...forums..tech places etc..I heard that Adobe would be coming out with a Variable Printing program which is in Beta. That figures..everytime I learn something new..it just fades away. Foiled again!

A guy just drove by and he was singing like a cat with helium lol!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pageflex is the most horrible pos I've ever had the misfortune to use. I feel for you.

9:28 PM  
Blogger zincink said...

After a few months of using it I have adjusted my ways of using the software..Its been a bumpy ride though..lots of tweeks..but when it works is veddddddy nice heheheh

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home